Open chemical engineering resources for everyone. Developed by folks at the University of British Columbia.
- March 2018 TLEF Grant 18/19 - WebWorK Flash Feedback for Second-Year Engineering (FF2E): Personalized Experiential Learning with Instant Feedback Through Shared WeBWorK Resources
- March 2018 TLEF Grant 18/19 - Python Math Doesn’t Need to Be Hard: Integrating Experiential Learning and Interactive Online Resources for Chemical Engineering
- November 2017 UBC Open Dialogues How to use open tools and resources for problem sets
- November 2017 UBC APSC News Creating and reusing problems using OER
- July 2017 BCCampus Open Education Grants OER Grant Recipient
- April 2017 TLEF Grant 2017/2018 Open ChemE: Increasing authentic student learning through open educational resources
Chemical Engineering Resources
- We welcome contributions and pull requests. Please create an issue in our GitHub repository to provide feedback.
- UBC students read this to find out more about paid, part-time positions for Open ChemE.